Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let's save the rainforest together!

OFI Volunteers Club - Let's save the rainforest together

                                  WE CARE ABOUT ORANGUTANS


Hello to my earth and animal loving friends!

I have been researching the use of palm by companies that claim to be "cruelty-free" or "earth-friendly".

The brutal slaughter of orangutans and other wildlife and the massive burning of rainforests is neither earth or animal-friendly.

As I was researching the 'AgroPalma Group' and their direct relation to the corrupt 'RSPO' (Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil), I came across this website that I think may be of great help to saving orangutans and their rainforest home.

Visit http://www.greenpeace.org/ for more info on the recent study on sustainable palm, RSPO and corruption.

I will be posting letters I have written to companies asking about their use of palm along with their response.

I just signed up, so please join me!

I do not think they have a Facebook and/or a Twitter page, so I will ask if I can dedicate one for them.
 

Bookmark and Share

No comments: