Saturday, April 10, 2010

Light A Virtual Candle - Help Raise Awareness of Canine Cancer

               How Do Animals Teach Gratefulness?

                                     Dogs may not understand spiritual principles,  
                                     but I believe that they are spiritual beings
                                     who instinctively know how to trust.

 



In memory of my my best friend, Petunia "Tuni" pup.
I hope she knows how much she was loved and that she will be greatly missed. I have lit this virtual candle my sweet girl and in honor of all, who have fought the good fight against canine cancer. My little girl gave that cancer hell! I wish I were be a strong as she was.




 
In time to come, I will be posting information and links about the prevention of canine cancer, current treatment options, treatment alternatives and other resources in the coming weeks.
I will also provide information about the definitive causes and possible causes of canine cancers.

 
I hope to raise awareness of the epidemic of canine cancer.



My beautiful punkin Tuni pup. You have taken a part of me with you. I miss you and I only hope that you know how much I love you.

No comments: