Sunday, September 26, 2010

Digg - Evers bill allows voodoo, animal sacrifices in Florida schools

Digg - Evers bill allows voodoo, animal sacrifices in Florida schools


PS

I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED A FEW COMMENTS TELLING ME THAT I AM "GOING TO HELL".

I DO NOT BELIEVE A SUPREME BEING WOULD REQUIRE HUMANS TO CREATE BULDINGS (SHRINE, CHURCH ECT). TO CONNECT. I FIND IT CREEPY THAT STRUCTURES ARE CREATED TO DISPLAY DEVOTION AND FRIGHTENING WHEN PEOPLE FORCE THEIR (PERSONAL) BELIEFS ONTO OTHERS.

BUT, IF GOING TO CHURCH (OR THE LIKE) MAKES SOMEONE WANT TO BE A BETTER HUMAN, PLEASE, POWER TO THEM!

PLEASE, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING TO FRIGHTEN ME INTO BECOMING A BELIVER OF YOUR FEAR-MONGERING "GOD". WHAT KIND OF "GOD" WANTS FOLLOWERS OUT OF FEAR?

UNLESS YOU, MR "ANONYMOUS" (AKA THE COWARDLY COMMENTATOR) ARE GOING TO TAKE ME THERE RIGHT NOW, DON'T WASTE YOUR BREATH! SAVE YOUR NEGATIVE ENERGY FOR SOMEONE WHO GIVES A CRAP.

I AM AN ETHICAL VEGAN. I DO NOT BELIEVE IT IS RIGHT TO PURPOSELY KILL (OR TORTURE!) A SENTIENT BEING FOR ANY SELFISH, SELF-SERVING PURPOSE. VIVASECTION, CONSUMPTION, RELIGION, CLOTHING, ENTERTAINMENT ETC. IT IS NOT ALWAYS EASY, BUT I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE OTHERWISE. NO ONE HAS TO AGREE WITH MY CHOICE. ALL I KNOW, IS THAT I FEEL MORE CONNECTED TO LIFE BY DOING IT AND I WANT IT THAT WAY.

WITH THAT SAID, I ALSO DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE US CONSTITUTION SHOULD BE USED TO LEGALIZE ACTS OF TERROR.

TO BELIEVERS OF "MY GOD IS BETTER THAN YOUR GOD", THEY ARE POISON IN THE WELL, MENTALLY UNFIT AND UNSTABLE HUMAN BEINGS. UN-FIT FOR LIVING AMONGST THE REST OF SOCIETY. THEIR EXISTANCE, ONLY BEARS FRUITS OF FEAR AND HATRED.

THESE RELIGIOUS FANATICS WHO USE THIER "GOD" TO JUSTIFY EVIL, DO NOT BELONG AROUND INNOCENT SCHOOL CHILDREN OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER). I WILL GO EVEN FURTHER TO SAY THAT THEY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO REPRODUCE.


THAT'S RIGHT!

I SAID IT!



P O P U L A T I O N C O N T R O L.


APPARENTLY, WE CAN'T CONTROL OURSELVES AND OUR GROSSLY OVER-CROWDING AND OVER-CONSUMPTION OF NATURAL RESOURCES ARE BECOMING A BURDEN THE PLANET CAN NO LONGER WITHSTAND.


I DO NOT KNOW IF I BELIEVE IN A "GOD". AND MOST CERTAINLY, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN A "GOD" THAT DESIRES "KILLING", IF "GOD" IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD "GOD", HOW CAN THE SUPREME BEING BE PLEASED BY THE "SACRIFICING" OF A HELPLESS CREATURE? KILLING IN THE NAME OF "GOD"? THAT IS A "GOD" OF DEATH... EVIL. A "GOD' FOR THOSE WHO ARE HATEFUL, WEAK, IGNORANT AND CRUEL.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: