Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Endangered Species Coalition
USFWS: Deny the Import Permit for Black Rhino HuntThe Dallas Safari Club recently auctioned off a hunting permit for a highly endangered Namibian black rhino. The winner of that auction is required to obtain an import permit from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service in order to bring the rhino they kill back to the United States.
Urge the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to deny the application for the import permit.
With fewer than 5,000 left in the wild, black rhinos need your help...
Animal Liberation Links
- 'Dying to Learn': Exposing the supply of dogs and cats to higher education.
- Animal Concerns Community
- Animal Liberation Front
- Animal Rights
- Animal Rights Information and News Resource Blog - Companion Blog for www.geari.org
- ARCO's Abolitionists - A Vegan Forum • Index page
- For the Love of the Dog - Action Alerts
- Friends of Animals
- GAIA Global Action in the Interest of Animals
- Global Action Network - Living Cruelty Free
- Go Cruelty Free
- In Defense of Animals
- Moon Bears
- National Anti-Vivisection Society
- Pet-Abuse.Com - homepage
- SHARK - Animal Cruelty Investigations and Campaigns
- Total Liberation
- Undercover TV - exposing factory farming and the mistreatment of animals